Quezon City Department or Office Involved:
PERSONS WITH DISABILITY AFFAIRS OFFICE
QCID is the Unified ID of all Quezon City residents including Persons With Disability. Persons With Disability may register online at QC E-SERVICES.liboph777.vip (//qceservices.liboph777.vip/).All registered PWDs are submitted to the Department of Health (DOH) Philippine Registry of Person with Disability Portal (PRPWDP) to be submitted to PhilHealth for the free coverage of Persons with Disability. PWD QCID is valid nationwide.
- Proof of Disability
For Apparent Disability Whole body photo that shows disability physically.
For Non–Apparent Disability Certificate of disability from the specialist and medical certificate for Cancer and Rare diseases.
Certificate of Disability:
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing (EENT, ORL-HNS)
- Intellectual Disability (Developmental Pediatrician, Neurologist)
- Learning Disability (Developmental Pediatrician, Psychiatrist, Neurologist)
- Psychosocial Disability (Psychiatrist)
- Mental Disability (Neurologist, Psychiatrist)
- Non-apparent Visual Disability (Ophthalmologist)
- Non-apparent Speech and Language Impairment (ENT, Developmental Pediatrician, ORL-HNS, Neurologist)
- Proof of Residence (any Gov’t issued ID, original Barangay Certificate / Barangay Indigency.
- Picture for ID (2×2 photo with white background and frontal shot).
ONLINE QCITIZEN ID PERSON WITH DISABILITY APPLICATION:
- Register at QC E-Services using personal email (1 email per registrants)
- Confirm and validate E-Services account.
- Go back to QC E-Services and log in using the registered email account and choose Qcitizen ID eApplication icon.
- Complete and confirm details of personal information and make sure to tick “Yes” for the Persons With Disability Sector.
- Upload all requirements. Upon submission, the virtual ID will show. If the information is correct, agree and submit.
- After the process, an email will be sent to confirm the application
- Monitor ID application status in the E-Services account.
- Please ensure to bring complete requirements for the application.
- Qualified Persons with Disability through QC E-Service.
- Once encoded, application will go through process of approval and verification.
- Lastly, all approved and verified application will be printed and will be released to the client.
For Non-Apparent disability, it requires Certificate of Disability from the specialist (physician). Medical certificate is enough for those clients that were diagnosed with Cancer and Rare diseases. Please be advised that family doctors or general physicians are not encourage to sign on the certificate of disability since the types of disability are specific and will only allow specialists to assess the client on their corresponding disability.