- Must be a legitimate resident of the city with minimum residency of six (6) months in Quezon City
- Must be 18-64 years of age at the time of application
- Must have been displaced due to the economic crises caused by pandemic or crises that resulted to business closure, lay-offs, downsizing, retrenchment or similar.
- Must have lost the job not more than six (6) months from application and must be actively seeking for new job opportunities.
FOR FORMAL WORKERS
- Company/Employer ID
- Any of the following owned by the applicant:
- Employer certificate stating reason for displacement
- Certificate or document from Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) stating that the applicant has been displaced, laid off or retrenched for reasons of economic crises due to pandemic and calamities
FOR INFORMAL WORKERS
- Certificate from any Quezon City Government Office stating the reason for loss of livelihood or income
- If a member of an organized group, secure a certificate from the organization stating that applicant has been displaced and is actively seeking for new job opportunities and send to any Quexon City Government Office
FOR OVERSEAS FILIPINO WORKERS (OFW)Any of the following documents:
- Overseas Employment Certificate or Employment Contract
- Certficate from former employer of recruitment agency stating that the applicant has been displaced or repatriated
- Certificate from a government agency like the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) or Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) stating the applicant has been repatriated.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go the QC E-Services website: http://qceservices.liboph777.vip
- Log-in using the applicant’s registered QC E-services email address
- Choose and Click ‘Alagang QC’ from the list of services
- Fill-up the application form and provide information on last employment.
- Scan and upload necessary documents and click ‘Submit’
- If approved, the applicant will be requested to return to the ‘Alagang QC’ Portal in the QC E-services to provide details on electronic remittance.