FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
This program provides immediate intervention to individuals and/or families who are in crisis situation/ economic difficulties brought about by the illness/ hospitalization thru the procurement of medicines not readily available at the Pharmacy of the QC Health Department, and/or death of a family members thru the extension of Guarantee Letters to funeral parlors within the City to defray the cost of funeral service.
- Certified true copy of Death Certificate reflecting Quezon City address
- Duly notarized original copy of Funeral Contract
- Certificate of Indigency from the barangay
- Valid Government I.D. of Representative
- Valid Government I.D. of Deceased
- Contact the Social Services Development Department (SSDD) office and provide the following information of the deceased.
- Complete name of deceased
- Place of death
- Residential Address (Quezon City address)
- Contact person and contact number of representative
Arrangement for assistance / pick-up of cadaver will be shouldered by SSDD.
- Proceed to the SSDD office with the death certificate for the processing of Interment / cremation permit
- Cremation will be scheduled
- Complete requirements should be submitted to SSDD
Social Services Development Department (SSDD)
Ms. Fe P. Macale
Tel. Nos. 8927-1588 / 8929-1412 / 8988-4242 local 819